Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My very own blog!!

Hi all

I've been wanting to do this for awhile, finally got to is today. Welcome to my blog! I will blabber on here about what I have been making, dyeing, spinning, dreaming, working on, and so on.
Right now I have some pastel Icelandic almost dry, in Easter-ish colours, since I am SO READY for winter to be over, and it turned out great. Started with white Icelandic this time, and I am still learning about that particular fiber. It likes to be dyed, but prefers lighter tones; very interesting.
I also have some Ruby and some Antique Gold Firestar planned for today, and a little more de-stashing to do. I can finally see space in my storage shelves,hooray!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Pat! I started a blog in January when I was recovering from surgery - it is great fun. Leesa and I are still planning on making a run down to Trenton sometime (Thelma and Louise ride again...). Hope this finds you well!

    Lynne (from Peterborough)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing this nice post and keep it always.....
    drying rack melbourne

    ReplyDelete